What could be possible for your profits if you were proactive with your business finances?
Being a business owner comes with stressful moments — no matter what. Even if you love your work and don’t feel stuck, there’s no doubt that you face challenges. You have questions with no answers. And there’s always that low-lying worry around, “am I doing the right stuff with my finances? What if I’m missing something?”
Add in regular tax deadlines and the need to get everything exactly right with your business’ finances, and it equals a lot of pressure on your shoulders. Here’s the good news: I help people like you lighten that load by providing strategies, solutions, and advice with taxes and more.can be stressful, even without having to worry about regular tax deadlines.
Think of me like your business’ own financial concierge. I’m available to you and ready to assist on all kinds of projects: from hourly conversations about quick economic concerns to deeper dives into strategic planning.
My goal is to empower you to feel cool, calm, and collected anytime you think about your business finances. Because when you feel confident that you’re doing the right things, you free up your time and energy to do more of what you’re passionate about: growing your business.
ONGOING BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
When you run a business, you don’t have the time to scour the web and run countless Google searches to try and do all your own research. Stop researching and start There’s a more effective, efficient way to get the answers you needgetting answers about your business planning, taxes, product pricings, and more.
I will assist you in developing a business strategy to ensure you remain solvent, while still growing. Here’s what ongoing business advisory services include:
- Review of business entity, financials, systems, and processes.
- Assistance with financial planning and analysis, forecasting, cash flow, etc.
- Help you decide when, how much, and how often to pay yourself.
- Quarterly estimated tax calculations.
- Quarterly meetings to provide ongoing accountability and to discuss your business results, projections, and goals.
- Availability via email for ongoing accounting support.
- Tax return preparation and filings.
The cost of advisory services depends on the unique needs and goals of your business, but the average investment is $297 per month.
This solution is best for business owners who have gross annual revenue (before expenses) greater than $100,000, and have been in business for 2 years or more.
QUICK START SESSION
Sometimes you need more than just a single question answered — but you don’t need a CPA to help you throughout the year.
Sound familiar? A Quick Start Session might be the perfect fit. It includes:
- A 60 – 90-minute meeting to go into more detail about your situation.
- You’ll fill out a questionnaire ahead of time to make the most of our time together.
- In-depth advice on 1-2 of your most pressing financial questions.
- A 1-2 page PDF, highlighting my recommendations and specific action steps you can take to start making progress toward solving your problem or accomplishing your goal.
- Upon presentation of my recommendations you’ll get unlimited email access to me for one month.
The cost for a Quick Start Sessions cost is a one-time up-front fee of $500. This is a one-time fee.
Not sure if a Quick Start Session is right for you? Here are some examples of topics I’ve covered for other clients to give you an idea of what we can cover together:
- QuickBooks Online set up and training
- Creating a business budget
- Business entity review
- Review of pricing for products or services
- Reasonable compensation for S-Corp business owners
- A review of capital raising options, current debts and/or a debt repayment strategy
HOURLY CONSULTING AND PROJECTS
Just have a few questions? Have most of your finances down pat but struggling with a single challenge you’d like a professional to address?
You can get your CPA on call through consulting and one-time project-based work, available for $150 per hour.
Contact us to discuss your project and to obtain a quote. We require 50% of the quoted hourly fees to be paid in-full before work can begin. Any balances for hourly rates will be due upon completion of the service.
Still have questions? Let’s chat! I’d love to show you more about what it means to have me on your money team as a CPA handling your strategy and ongoing business advisory needs.
Schedule a free 20-minute consultation and tell me more about your needs and goals. We’ll take a quick peek at your finances, explore how a CPA could help you, and determine what the best next steps might be for your situation.